Top ten high-end specialty thin material products
2. Nickel and nickel alloy solid welding wires are suitable for welding nickel and nickel alloy solid wires and filler wires (referred to as welding wires) for molten metal gas shielded arc welding, tungsten gas shielded arc welding, gas welding and plasma arc welding.
1. Welding wire is used as a filler metal or at the same time as a conductive wire welding material.
2. Nickel and nickel alloy solid welding wires are suitable for welding nickel and nickel alloy solid wires and filler wires (referred to as welding wires) for molten metal gas shielded arc welding, tungsten gas shielded arc welding, gas welding and plasma arc welding. To
3. GB/T 15620-2008 describes the classification, technical requirements, test methods and uses of nickel and nickel alloy solid welding wires.
4. Product types: straight bars, welding wire coils, welding wire reels.
5. Some grades: ERNi-1, ERNiCr-3, ERNiCrMo-4, ERNiCrFe-7A, ERNiCu-7, 2848W5 (CN 28/48 W5-IG), 2535Nb (CN 25/35 Nb-IG).
|ERNi - 1||Wire ∮0.5 to ∮6.4mm, straight bar ∮1.6 to ∮6.4mm||It is a special pure nickel welding wire containing an appropriate amount of titanium,||It is used for argon arc welding of industrial pure nickel, and also suitable for welding of nickel clad steel plates and welding of dissimilar metals such as copper alloy, stainless steel, high nickel alloy and pure nickel.||GB∕T15620 nickel and nickel alloy welding wire, YB∕T5247 high temperature alloy cold drawn wire for welding, GBT25831 high temperature alloy wire,
GB/T corrosion resistant alloy welding wire
|ERNiCr-3||The weld metal formed by welding has higher strength and better corrosion resistance, better oxidation resistance and higher creep rupture strength at high temperature||Welding INCONEL 600\601\690 alloy, INCOLOY 800\800HT\330 alloy, and also used for welding dissimilar materials.|
|ERNiCrMo-4||It has excellent corrosion resistance in a variety of aggressive media, especially the ability to resist pitting and crevice corrosion||For welding C276 alloy and other nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys, it is also used for welding dissimilar materials.|
|ERNiCrMo-3||The gap metal has high strength and resistance to local corrosion such as pitting and crevice corrosion in a wide temperature range.||Welding INCONEL 625 alloy, INCOLOY 825\25-6MO alloy and other molybdenum-containing stainless steel|
|ERNiCrFe-7A||Mainly used for TIG welding of Inconel 690 alloy. The deposited metal has good comprehensive properties and excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking.||It can be used for surfacing corrosion-resistant and oxidation-resistant acid-corrosion surfacing layers on low-alloy steel, and also for welding between dissimilar metals, such as welding between Inconel alloy, Incoloy alloy, carbon steel, low alloy steel and stainless steel. Suitable for welding under thick wall conditions.|
|2848W5（CN 28/48 W5-IG）||2848W5 Good oxidation resistance, after welding, no oxide scale within 1200℃, high high temperature mechanical properties||Mainly used for connection welding and surfacing welding of high-temperature heat-resistant steel and high-temperature heat-resistant centrifugal cast pipes of similar chemical composition, and welding of furnace bottom rollers|
|2535Nb（CN 25/35 Nb-IG）||Good oxidation resistance, after welding, no oxide scale within 1150℃||Mainly used for connection welding and surfacing welding of high temperature heat resistant steel and high temperature heat resistant centrifugal cast pipes of similar chemical composition|
Everyone is watching
Precious metal functional materials
High-quality optoelectronic materials/high-purity targets
Refractory metals and their alloys
Special alloy/special steel
Spherical | Nano powder
Biomedical/3D printing products
Rare metals and their alloys
Rare metals and their alloysRare Metal Concept Cultural/Art/Collectible
Nuclear energy Nuclear power Nuclear industry
High temperature heat container
Microelectronics industry Chip thermal sink
Semiconductor equipment MOCVD thermal field
High efficiency & long life Wire for wire cutting
Medical equipment Medical instruments
Artificial bone joint Bioimplantation
Rare metal cultural & creative art collection Precious metal
Plasma|Special Welding Electrode