Top ten high-end specialty thin material products
National standard number: TA0, TA2, TA3, TA5, TA6, TA7, TA9, TA10, TB2, TC1, TC2, TC3, TC4
American label number: GR1, GR2, GR3, GR5, GR7, GR12
Russian label number: BT1-00, BT1-0, BT1-2, etc.
1: GB 228 metal tensile test method
2: GB/T 3620.1 Titanium and titanium alloy grades and chemical composition
3: GB/T3620.2 Titanium and titanium alloy processed products chemical composition and composition tolerance
4: GB 4698 sponge titanium, titanium and iron alloy chemical analysis method
Hot forging is a forging process performed above the metal recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolling is a rolling process performed at a temperature higher than the recrystallization temperature.
Cold rolling: A rolling process in which the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: a metal heat treatment process that slowly heats the metal to a certain temperature, keeps it for a sufficient time, and then cools it at an appropriate speed (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled cooling).
Pickling: The parts are immersed in an aqueous solution such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides and other films on the metal surface. It is the pre-treatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling and other processes
1. The oxide film on the surface of the titanium seed plate is equivalent to a good durable wear-resistant hair separating agent. The use of the titanium seed plate saves the separating agent, makes the electrode plate easy to peel, and eliminates the pre-treatment process of the seed plate. The board is half lighter than the copper seed board.
2. The service life of the titanium seed plate is more than 3 times that of the copper seed plate, and can reach 10***20 years according to operating conditions
3. The electrolytic copper produced from the titanium seed plate has a dense crystal structure, a smooth surface and high quality.
4. Since the titanium seed plate does not need to be coated with a separating agent, it can avoid the pollution of copper electrolyte.
5. Increase the production capacity and reduce the production cost of electrolytic copper, thereby having better economic benefits.
Everyone is watching
Precious metal functional materials
High-quality optoelectronic materials/high-purity targets
Refractory metals and their alloys
Special alloy/special steel
Spherical | Nano powder
Biomedical/3D printing products
Rare metals and their alloys
Rare metals and their alloysRare Metal Concept Cultural/Art/Collectible
Nuclear energy Nuclear power Nuclear industry
High temperature heat container
Microelectronics industry Chip thermal sink
Semiconductor equipment MOCVD thermal field
High efficiency & long life Wire for wire cutting
Medical equipment Medical instruments
Artificial bone joint Bioimplantation
Rare metal cultural & creative art collection Precious metal
Plasma|Special Welding Electrode